Singerman, Mills, Desberg & Kauntz Co., L.P.A., is proud to announce that two of its principals were the recipients of the Rosewater Award. While this is a significant honor that is only given to one individual per year, it is notable that two attorneys from the same firm received the award in back-to-back years: Paul Singerman was the recipient of the award at the 2021 Real Estate Institute, and Gary Desberg was the recipient at the 2022 Real Estate Institute.
The Rosewater Award, named in honor of Bob Rosewater, is given by the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association to an individual who meets the following criteria:
- Long-term commitment and service to the Real Estate Section.
- Long-term commitment and service to the CMBA and its other sections.
- Recognized leader and expert in her/his field.
- Extra-ordinary accomplishments and community service related to real estate interests.
- General community service.
Both Gary and Paul have been active members of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, and its Real Estate Section, having served in roles ranging from panel participants to organizers of the Real Estate Institute.
Congratulations to both Paul and Gary on this prestigious honor!