About Michelle R. Reese
Ms. Reese focuses her practice on representing businesses and individuals in real estate and business transactions. She has experience in commercial real estate sales and refinancing; residential real estate sales, purchases, and disputes; and representing homeowners’ associations. Ms. Reese also has experience in general business matters, including contract drafting and review, as well as environmental law.
Prior to her legal career, Ms. Reese worked in environmental consulting.
Ms. Reese currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Children’s Center of Medina County, and the Board of Trustees for the Wadsworth Public Library. She previously served on the Board of Directors for the Wadsworth Chamber of Commerce. She is a member of the Leadership Medina County Class of 2018.
Ms. Reese is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association and Ohio State Bar Association. She received her undergraduate degrees from The University of Akron and the University of Findlay. She received her juris doctor in 2013 from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where she served as the managing editor of Case Western’s Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine.
Past Employment Positions:
- Day Ketterer, Associate
- Labyrinth Management Group, Environmental Health and Safety Technician
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Wadsworth Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors: 2014-2017
- Wadsworth Public Library, Board of Trustees: 2015 – present, Vice President, 2018, HR Committee Chair, 2016 – present
- Wadsworth Young Professionals Association: 2014 – present, Vice President, 2015-2017
- Children’s Center of Medina County, Board of Directors: 2017 – present
- Leadership Medina County, Class of 2018
- Medina Women of our Community & ATHENA Awards, Young Professional Nominee: 2016
- Wadsworth Chamber of Commerce Rosie Awards, Young Professional of the Year Nominee: 2015, 2016
- Managing Editor, Case Western Reserve School of Law Health Matrix: Journal of Law Medicine: 2012-2013
- Author: Nanotechnology: Using Co-regulation to Bring Regulation of Modern Technologies into the 21st Century; Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine; Vol. 23 Fall 2013, Issue 2