About Jacqueline A. Hoelting – Van De Merwe
Ms. Hoelting – Van De Merwe’s practice encompasses a broad range of real estate matters, including financing, acquisition and disposition of commercial properties, and leasing of retail, office, and warehouse space. She represents clients utilizing historic tax credits, new markets tax credits, low-income housing tax credits, bond financing, and HUD/FHA assisted financing in the development of their projects. She is also experienced in the formation of the business entities necessary to her clients’ interests and general corporate governance.
Ms. Hoelting – Van De Merwe earned her B.S. in Business Administration, magna cum laude, from the University of Dayton and her J.D. degree, summa cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- CREW Cleveland (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- FDCC Ladder Down Cleveland Class of 2021
- Editor: Cleveland State Law Review
- Author, Skin in the Game: Litigation Incentives Changing As Courts Embrace A "Loser Pays" Rule for E-Discovery Costs, 60 Clev. St. L. Rev. 1103 (2013)
- Ohio Super Lawyers “Rising Star” 2023