About Jacqueline A. Hoelting – Van De Merwe
Ms. Hoelting – Van De Merwe represents individuals and companies engaged in residential and commercial real estate transactions, including purchases, sales, commercial leasing, and commercial financing for office, retail, and multi-family residential properties. In her real estate practice, Ms. Hoelting – Van De Merwe also assists developers and acquirers of low-income housing projects, assisting such clients with all aspects of their transactions, including low-income housing tax credit syndications, tax-exempt and taxable bond financing and HUD/FHA assisted financing, as well as developers utilizing historic tax credits and new market tax credits in the financing of their projects. Ms. Hoelting – Van De Merwe also has experience in general business law, including negotiating and drafting business contracts and corporate organization and governance.
Ms. Hoelting – Van De Merwe received her B.S. in Business Administration, magna cum laude, from the University of Dayton in 2010 and earned her J.D. degree, summa cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2013.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- CREW Cleveland (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Editor: Cleveland State Law Review
- Author, Skin in the Game: Litigation Incentives Changing As Courts Embrace A "Loser Pays" Rule for E-Discovery Costs, 60 Clev. St. L. Rev. 1103 (2013)