About Debora S. Lasch
Ms. Lasch has a broad background in commercial and corporate real estate transactions including purchase/sale transactions, reciprocal easement agreements and development agreements, leasing, multi-layered financing, tax credit transactions and public incentives. She was a member of the first class of Board Certified Business, Commercial and Industrial Real Property Law Specialists in the State of Ohio. Ms. Lasch also has extensive experience documenting loan transactions and assisting developers and corporate real estate clients to maximize the potential of environmentally stressed properties.
Ms. Lasch is involved in a number of charitable organizations. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of Jennings Center for Older Adults and the City of Cleveland’s Far West Design Review Commission.
From 2011 to 2014, Ms. Lasch served on the faculty of Cleveland-Marshall College of Law as an Adjunct Professor teaching an advanced course in transactional real estate law.
Ms. Lasch has been named as an Ohio Super Lawyer by Cincinnati Magazine and has been recognized by Martindale Hubbell® as having the highest AV Preeminent® rating.
Ms. Lasch is a frequent lecturer for local real estate organization, including “411 of All Appropriate Inquiry – How to Deal with Property with a Colorful History” at the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s Real Estate Institute and “Tax Credits and Other Financial Incentives” at the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s Real Estate Institute.
Ms. Lasch is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (Co-Chair Real Estate Institute 2008-2009; former chair Environmental Section; member Environmental Section; member Real Estate Section), Ohio State Bar Association (member Environmental Section), and American Bar Association (member Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; member Environment, Energy and Resources Section).
Ms. Lasch was the 2007 President of CREW Cleveland (Commercial Real Estate Women) and served as the co-Chair of CREW’s Midwest Regional Conference in 2005. She also served as a Co-Chair of the Program Committee of ULI Cleveland (Urban Land Institute) from 2007-2011.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- CREW Cleveland, Commercial Real Estate Women - Past-President
- CREW Cleveland, Commercial Real Estate Women - National Delegate
- Urban Land Institute - Co-Chair, Program Committee
- Cleveland Bar Association, Environmental Section - Past-President
- Ohio State Bar Association - Environmental Section
- American Bar Association - Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Environment, Energy and Resources Section
- First American Title Insurance Company - Advisory Board
- CREW Cleveland Member of the Year (2006)
- CREW Cleveland Deborah Klausner Leadership Award (2004)
- CREW National Deal of the Year (2003)
- Editor, The Cleveland State Law Review
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Contracts, Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Corporations
- William C. Connell Award
- William K. Gardner Award
- Ohio Super Lawyer, Cincinnati Magazine, 2008-2010
- AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell, 2008 - 2013