Mr. Hirsch focuses his practice on representing individuals and companies engaged in business and real estate transactions. His clients include manufacturers and service providers in various industries, as well as tenants, landlords, developers, and lending institutions. Mr. Hirsch has experience in business acquisitions and sales, corporate organization/governance, as well as general contract drafting and review. Mr. Hirsch is also experienced in commercial real estate acquisitions, sales, development, secured lending, financing and leasing.
Mr. Hirsch received his B.A. from Boston University in 2003, and earned his J.D. degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law in 2006.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Northeast Ohio Next Generation Program Committee
- Urban Land Institute, Member, Young Leaders Group
- Contributing Author, Consumer Credit: Law Transactions and Forms, Matthew Bender & Company
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Montefiore - Member of Board of Directors
- Jewish Federation of Cleveland - Member of Community Planning Committee